Be an international person! | 東進ハイスクール 北千住校 大学受験の予備校・塾|東京都 東進ハイスクール北千住校|東京都

ブログ

2021年 11月 11日 Be an international person!

こんにちは、羽田です!

自分の学部の紹介とのことで、今回は実際に英語で書いてと思います!(僕の学部は授業の95%は英語です)

I’m in the School of International Liberal Studeis in Waseda University.

Most of the students call it SILS, just a shortened name.

What I’m learning is everything!

This is one of the most conspicuous feature of SILS, you can take every course you are interested in.

For example, you can learn social sience, world history, commerce, economics, physics, psychology, math, applied linguistic. As you can see, there is no certain classification of 文系理系

This is liberal arts, which enables you to choose what you learn from wide variety of classes to understand the context of social phenomena.

In SILS, 70% of the students are from other countries, or have stayed or studies abroad for more than 1 year. The rest 30% are Japanese students who were born and raised in Japan. I’m latter one anyway.

こんな感じで、授業と課題は全部英語です!

留学に行きたい!英語を極めたい!いろんな国の人と友達になりたい!

そんな人はぜひSILSへきてください!

ちなみに、早稲田の中で一番学部の仲がいいように感じます。みんなオープンな性格でフレンドリーで友達がたくさんできます!

大学生活を勉強も私生活も充実させたい人はぜひきてください!待ってます!

東進ハイスクール北千住校

公式Instgram↓